In 2020 we added many new features and enhancements to the software based upon the feedback and needs of our clients. In case you missed it, below is a list of our 2020 Enhancements, Best Practices, and our newest feature called Requests.
If you are not aware of Comply's new feature called Requests or if you are ready to create Request items, view our Getting Started with Requests support article. In addition to the getting started article, you may want to take advantage of some of our Request Templates.
- Act 48 – Inservice (After Specific Event Submit Feedback)
- Act 48 – Inservice (Register in Advance then Provide Follow-Up Feedback)
- Act 48 – Request Hours from Non-District Sponsored Event
- Conference Request Form
- Credit Approval Request Form
- Paraeducator Hours Request
- Time Sheet Request
- Work Order Request